TO ALL OUR PATIENTS
THE NEW GUIDANCE AS OF SUNDAY 22ND MARCH FROM THE CHIEF DENTAL OFFICER OF ENGLAND + ROYAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS & BRITISH DENTAL ASSOCIATION IS
“WE RECOMMEND THAT PRACTICES CEASE ROUTINE DENTISTRY AND OPERATE AN ADVICE AND EMERGENCY SERVICE ONLY”
IT IS TO THIS END WE WILL SADLY HAVE TO CLOSE THE PRACTICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF.
PLEASE CALL THE PRACTICE ON : 02476 220196
IF YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY YOU WILL BE GUIDED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. OUT OF HOURS + WEEKENDS PLEASE GO ONLINE TO NHS 111 AND LOOK AT DENTAL
WE HOPE EVERYONE STAYS SAFE AND WELL.
WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE AS TO WHEN WE WILL REOPEN
Monday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am-1:00pm 2:00pm-7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Friday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
For Saturday openings, please ask at reception.
Appointments outside these hours are by arrangement only.
Emergencies : In the event of an emergency outside of office hours please ring the usual practice number and listen to the message on the answer machine as to how to obtain out of hours emergency care.
- We will treat you with respect and understanding.
- We will listen and respond to your comments.
- We will meet and exceed where possible the standards for safety and sterility within the practice. We will use only materials and techniques that are proven.
- We will try to run on time and we endeavour to inform you whenever we run late.
- We invest constantly in new knowledge, skills and technology.