As of 8th June 2020 we are now able to see patients face to face for emergency assessments and extractions.
Routine care and any treatment that requires an aerosol (e.g. dental handpieces and air/water spray) is still not possible at this time but may be in the very near future.
As soon as it is safe to proceed with treatment requiring aerosol we will start booking patients who are on our list for emergency treatment as well as patients who have an open course of treatment.
If you have already contacted us during lockdown then please be aware that we do have a backlog and we are working through our list.
Please contact reception as usual on 02476220196.
Outside of usual hours NHS patients please contact NHS direct on 111.
For Plan members and private patients please call reception and listen to the message on the answer machine.
WE HOPE EVERYONE STAYS SAFE AND WELL.
WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE AS TO WHEN WE WILL REOPEN
Monday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am-1:00pm 2:00pm-7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Friday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
For Saturday openings, please ask at reception.
Appointments outside these hours are by arrangement only.
Emergencies : In the event of an emergency outside of office hours please ring the usual practice number and listen to the message on the answer machine as to how to obtain out of hours emergency care.
- We will treat you with respect and understanding.
- We will listen and respond to your comments.
- We will meet and exceed where possible the standards for safety and sterility within the practice. We will use only materials and techniques that are proven.
- We will try to run on time and we endeavour to inform you whenever we run late.
- We invest constantly in new knowledge, skills and technology.