“Whilst these strange times are still ongoing we ask you to read the following information in preparation for your next visit to us:
Please do not arrive any earlier for your scheduled appointment than the time allocated.
Please attend the practice alone and any chaperones are to wait in the car park.
We ask that you attend the practice wearing a mask or face covering as you will not be able to enter the porch or waiting room without these.
On entry to the practice you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser at reception.
Unfortunately the toilets are out of bounds during this time.
If we have your email address we will send your forms electronically to complete prior to your appointment.
Before your appointment please refer to www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for the latest on Coronavirus.
We thank you for your cooperation and any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Monday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am-1:00pm 2:00pm-7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
Friday 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-5:00pm
For Saturday openings, please ask at reception.
Appointments outside these hours are by arrangement only.
Emergencies : In the event of an emergency outside of office hours please ring the usual practice number and listen to the message on the answer machine as to how to obtain out of hours emergency care.
- We will treat you with respect and understanding.
- We will listen and respond to your comments.
- We will meet and exceed where possible the standards for safety and sterility within the practice. We will use only materials and techniques that are proven.
- We will try to run on time and we endeavour to inform you whenever we run late.
- We invest constantly in new knowledge, skills and technology.